Small Group Rowing Tours
Grab an oar and get out on the water with the family or your housemates this summer! As part of the Museum’s Champlain Longboats program, we are introducing custom small group rowing tours this summer featuring our experienced open-water rowing staff and fleet of traditional wooden rowing gigs.
Learn more and book your tour today:
Make the most out of your trip to the Museum campus with a Three Pack deal and partnership between the Museum and Basin Harbor’s Red Mill Restaurant. This package includes museum admission, lunch at the Red Mill Restaurant, and a history-filled cruise on Lake Champlain aboard the tour boat EScape.
- Cost: $49/person ($39 for Members)
- How to Purchase: Book your Three Pack at the Museum’s Admissions desk and then use it almost any time during the season.
- Time: Plan for a minimum of 3 hours for all three activities. Boat tour times are based on the day of the week and are generally 1 hour long.
- Availability: Three Packs are available from Memorial Day weekend until October 12. Due to special events, there are occasionally blackout dates for the boat tours – please call in advance to check a particular date before you purchase: (802) 475-2022 x114
- Group Reservations: Three Packs are available to groups of 15 or more, preregistration is required. Please call (802) 475-2022 x114 or email email@example.com to plan a day for your group.
ROV Shipwreck Tours
Explore a shipwreck … without getting wet! There are hundreds of historic shipwrecks in Lake Champlain. Each season, we offer monthly tours to go explore one of these underwater treasures. Join us as we take a tour boat to the site of one of these wrecks and go for a “dive” using an underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV). Our robotic camera sends back real-time video to an on-board monitor as we share the vessel’s dramatic story. Don’t miss this incredible experience – for all ages!
2020 ROV Shipwreck Tour Schedule
Sunday, July 12 at 1:00 p.m.Cancelled
- Sunday, August 2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 20 at 1:00 p.m.