Marketing & Social Media Intern
Do you like photographing events? Social media? Are you ready for a challenge?
Job Title: Marketing & Social Media Intern
Department: Marketing & Business Development
Supervisor: Gregg Banse, Director of Marketing & Business Development
Full Time Seasonal Position
Dates: May 20 – October 20, 2018
You will assist the Director in documenting the LCMM summer camps in action. Help share the stories and life changing impact of our summer camps.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing & Social Media Intern position will work with the Director to:
- Photograph, write and post entries on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Photograph, write and post blog entries.
- Assist with other marketing tasks as assigned.
- High school or equivalent, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, good sense of humor, great attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Must like kids and the summer camp environment – water, boats, sun, rain, pretty much anything Mother Nature throws at us.
- Knowledge of the history of Lake Champlain and/or strong willingness to learn.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience with managing groups and giving direction helpful.
- Photography experience would be super helpful.
- Knowledge of the SM platforms listed.
- WordPress experience a plus.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, résumé to:
Gregg Banse, firstname.lastname@example.org