Supervisor: Store Manager
Status: Temporary: mid-April to mid- October
Seeking a bright, responsible and friendly retail clerk assistant for the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum. The store is open 7 days a week and we are looking for someone in the store who is available for a 3 day a week schedule (Friday-Sunday) from mid April to mid October. Applicants must be detail oriented, comfortable dealing with the public and accurate with numbers and data. The position is located at 4472 Basin Harbor Rd., Vergennes next to the Basin Harbor Club. For more information about the museum and this position go to LCMM.org. Please send resume to email@example.com.
This position requires a responsible and friendly retail clerk assistant to work a flexible 3 day/week schedule from mid-April to mid- October
Duties and Responsibilities in the Store:
- Greet museum visitors
- Process admissions
- Manage retail sales
- Clean and maintain store area
- Reconcile daily cash out
- Assist in yearly inventory
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School degree
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Point of Sale systems a plus.
- Retail experience preferred
- Comfortable and precise when dealing with numbers
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to all of the tasks
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
- Exude enthusiasm for the museum and be knowledgeable about its programs and upcoming events
- Capable of physical activity such as lifting, carrying inventory up and down stairs, etc.