All Hands on Deck - Annual LCMM Fundraiser
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Join us from 4:30 to 7:00pm on Saturday, July 13th for our 28th annual summer fundraising event. Grand Prize $5,000!
Food: Delicious hors d’oeuvres from La Villa Bistro
Drink: Complimentary wine from Shelburne Vineyard and cash bar
Dress: Wear your casual Beach Club attire
$150 ticket admits two - only 250 tickets are sold. Purchase your ticket online or call (802) 475-2022.
Can't Make It? You don't need to be present to win!
Your ticket enters you to win one of 20 prizes such as:
- GRAND PRIZE $5,000
- 1.5-hour cruise aboard Basin Harbor Club's tour boat Escape for up to 40 people. Includes a cash or hosted bar and cheese board.
- Stowe Package One night at Stowe Mountain Lodge, gift certificate to Hen of the Wood, and Stowe Mountain gondola ride ($700 value)
- Burlington Package One night at Hotel Vermont, wine tasting for 4 at East Shore Vineyard, pass to ECHO Lake Aquarium, cruise aboard Spirit of Ethan Allen ($400 value)
- Restaurant Package including gift certificates to Bearded Frog, Black Sheep Bistro, and the Bobcat Cafe and Brewery ($300 value)
- Two night stay for two people at the Grafton Inn in Grafton, Vermont. Includes full breakfast each morning. ($400 value)
Many more prizes and silent auction items from local restaurants, businesses and inns include:
- $250 gift certificate to Von Bargen's Jewelry
- 20 pints of ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
- The Congress Escaping October 1776, Framed Digital Print by Ernie Haas
- Dinner for Two at Leunig’s Bistro, Burlington, VT
- One Night for Two with Breakfast at Heart of the Village Inn, Shelburne, VT
- Silver Pendant by Gallott Designs
- Gift certificate to the Fire & Ice Restaurant
- Gift certificate to the Farmhouse Restaurant
- 3 night pet stay at the Comfort Hill Kennel
- Ties from Beau Ties
- 2 tickets to BBQ Bonanza at the Basin Harbor Club
- Scuba diving lessons from Waterfront Diving Center
- Copper enamel pendant from Gallot Designs
- 6.75 Pro Trimmer/Mower from DR
Your ticket purchase supports all of the extraordinary programs of the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum. It takes All Hands on Deck to keep us afloat.
Purchase your ticket online or call (802) 475-2022.
Many Thanks to the gift donors who make this event happen - please give them your business!
Want to get involved? Contact our Development Department at (802) 475-2022.