The Lake Champlain Maritime Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to interpreting and sharing the stories of Lake Champlain and its people. We do this through innovative educational programs, dynamic interpretive exhibits and nautical archaeological field research. Current job and internship offerings may be reached through the links below. We also welcome individuals to volunteer.
Now Hiring 2015
- Advancement Coordinator and Administrative Assistant
- Museum Ambassador
- Ecology Programs Director
- History & Archaeology Youth Programs Instructor
- Camp Counselor: Lake History & Archaeology Adventure
- Camp Counselor: Lake Ecology Adventure
- Conservation Lab Internship 2015
- We love our volunteers! There are so many rewarding and fun ways to help at the Maritime Museum. Know how to sew? Love gardening? Interested in history? Teaching? Boat building? Won't you join our crew?